New comer: I’m a RA survivor of 24 years

An area for new members to introduce themselves, as well as a place where all members can share concerns, questions or general posts.
Everyone is welcome here.

Moderators: Harmony, quixote, Jonesy

ComplexDID

New comer: I’m a RA survivor of 24 years

Post by ComplexDID » Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:48 pm

Hi I’m new here

I was mind programmed and forced to worship my abuser on the ground, bowing down to him and praised him against my will. He had the ritual worship routine, which was done to increase his ego-state, after sexually abusing and physically torturing me. He made me suffer sexually, physically and psychologically, so that he would feel pleasure three-fold. Doubling the pleasure, was when he made me to worship him.

The first group, abuser A is more evil than abuser P. Both of them are connected in bloodline. The worship also has involved the cutting of flesh, burning, drinking of blood, eating of flesh and everything gory. I was being split into seven billion of fragments and more, as he was daily raping and molesting me, eliciting complex exponential fractal fragmentation within me by the age of twenty-four. I was already fragmented at age one, poly-fragmented at age seven, fractal fragmented at age fifteen and reached to complex fractal fragmentation at age twenty.

Jonesy
Director
Director

Re: New comer: I’m a RA survivor of 24 years

Post by Jonesy » Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:59 pm

Hi ComplexDID

A warm welcome to isurvive - glad you found us.
I am sorry to read of all you have been through and hope you are currently working with a therapist for support and guidance.

Please be aware that the Open Forum is visible to non-members.
If you would be more comfortable with your words in a member-only forum, then I would be happy to oblige... just let me know.
You are important

Email: jonesy@isurvive.org

invisible

Post by invisible » Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:17 am

welcome. we cannot say mich. they might find us in open forum bit we can comment in safer closed boards like ra or did. welcome here to our corner of the interweb.
invisible

Look at how a single candle can both defy and define the darkness. -Anne Frank

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.

ajei

Post by ajei » Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:16 pm

Hi ComplexDID...it's really good to meet you. I hope you find all the support you deserve here.

ajei

Elizabeth

Post by Elizabeth » Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:19 am

Hello and welcome. It's nice to meet you. I'm a survivor to.
Take care, Elizabeth
I love butterflies, they give me hope.

GrowingTree

Post by GrowingTree » Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:04 am

I am so sorry for what you have been through. My heart goes out to you. Please know I care. I hope you find this site as a home and safe place. It is for me.
GrowingTree

quixote

Post by quixote » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:48 am

ComplexDID,
You survived much ill treatment that you didn't deserve. Glad that you posted so we can get to know you better.
quixote