Moderating Opportunity

An area for important announcements and reminders regarding isurvive.
This section will keep you updated with what's going on within our organization.

Moderator: Jonesy

Jonesy
Director
Director

Moderating Opportunity

Post by Jonesy »

Hello everyone

As you know isurvive is run completely by volunteers who give of their time to serve in various ways.
isurvive is well known for being a safe and respectful site, due to our protective guidelines and the commitment of our moderators.

In the past, members were personally approached by the Directors and asked if they would be willing to moderate. While this has proven successful, we think it could be further improved by making this process more inclusive. Changing the way in which moderators are appointed should ensure more opportunity for involvement. Moderating is an important role which ensures that guidelines are enforced and that members’ needs are supported.

I would like to invite anyone who wants to be considered for this role to follow the link below to see what the position entails. Please remember we would have an informal interview process to go through and although your help as a moderator may not be immediately required, it would mean that we know you are there to be called upon when the time came.

It is also important to be mindful that being a moderator requires complete confidentiality on your part and ask that you do not discuss your application with anyone other than me.

If, after further reading and careful consideration, you think that moderating is something you feel able to do then please accept this invitation to apply by emailing me to express your interest and we will take it from there.

http://www.isurvive.org.uk/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=856

Jonesy
You are important

Email: jonesy@isurvive.org