Fleur's 2018 thoughts

A discussion area specifically for survivors who suffered physical, emotional, and verbal child abuse. This forum can also be used for Members who suffered sexual abuse at the time of physical, emotional and verbal abuse.

Moderators: Harmony, quixote, ajei

there

Re: Fleur's 2018 thoughts

Post by there »

Fleur,
You have been working hard! Getting many important things done! Nice going!

Great that a new friend will take Soxy to cattery if needed for you. Animals are pretty smart about their humans' habits, aren't they?!

Hope you get peaceful, refreshing slumber to replenish energy supply. And hope you will find good balance of rest and accomplishing things.

With love,
there
All women are beautiful. Period.
I deserve better than survival.
Fleur

Post by Fleur »

Really appreciated reading from you both, Jitterbug and there, today

Think the blue tablets help reduce nightmares IF taken early enough, so I might change from the Dr direction of half an hour before sleep to about 1 or 2 hours beforehand, because when I've thought it was about 30 minutes before sleeping but something happens to delay bed time, is when fewer, less intense nightmares occur

Have caught up a bit it seems as I'm not quite so tired at the moment

Thanks for being here. May we all enjoy a good rest and have a tomorrow full of brighter moments
Onward to a safe community for all people in which to thrive ~ gentle hugs [if okay] ~ Fleur
wolfspirit

Post by wolfspirit »

I love reading about little steps forward that bring relief and are helpful to us.
Here's to another day of that! <3

ws
Wounds are where the light enters you.
Rumi
Fleur

Post by Fleur »

Hello wolfspirit

Lovely to see your post

May you have peace within

Much caring
Onward to a safe community for all people in which to thrive ~ gentle hugs [if okay] ~ Fleur
reisha

Post by reisha »

hi {{FLEUR!!}}

woefully behind w/ everyone, & i just popped in here to get back in touch w/ ya - havna read everything, but glad to read that meds are reducing nitemares/anxiety,
sending much love & care
Last edited by Jonesy on Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed MT to NT
Jitterbug

Post by Jitterbug »

(((((((((( Fleur ))))))))))

Great to read you not quite so tired at the mo & feel like you caught up a bit. Know that was bugging you. Good idea working out the medication tweak - really hope that makes a significant difference to the nightmares & a more rested Fleur become the norm, if that's possible in any way.

Much caring,

Jitterbug
Fleur

Post by Fleur »

Hi there Reisha, have been thinking of you. Read your latest post. Thanks for update. Appreciate your writing on this thread

Hello Jitterbug, thanks for your support. Here's hoping we both have better rest, brighter days.

Need to mail paperwork, but so reluctant to dress, go out. My head feels like it's too heavy

Bye for now
wolfspirit

Post by wolfspirit »

Fleur,
Thank you for the peaceful thoughts. I need them. :)

ws
Wounds are where the light enters you.
Rumi
Fleur

Post by Fleur »

Hello wolfspirit

Very happy to send all positive thoughts your way

May you plan something special for this weekend

Much caring
Couragetoday

Post by Couragetoday »

Hi Fleur,

A bit behind but was happy for you when I had read you have a contact person for emergencies, and also to help with Soxy.
I get how that would be a huge relief indeed.

Hope your weekend is starting off well.

Couragetoday