Miss this place soooo badly

This is a place for old members to come and share how their healing journeys have progressed.
Its also a place for those members to reconnect and share their experiences.

Moderators: Harmony, ajei

quixote

Re: Miss this place soooo badly

Post by quixote »

dkangel,
I'm sorry that you're feeling poorly, but I'm glad that you returned to isurvive.
quixote
tommy

Post by tommy »

dkangel,

Just a reminder of the continued support you have here at isurvive. You are cared about and are important to many.
Fleur

Post by Fleur »

Hello DkAngel

Understand not wanting to trust another T - I said for long time no more counselling
Now have another good T

Hope you can put out feelers so to speak, see who might be suitable
Perhaps you could ask your now retired T for suggestion

Is big decision only you can make

May your inner wisdom guide you always in what is best for self

Sent with warm healing sunshine for a lovely 2014

Much caring. Fleur
Onward to a safe community for all people in which to thrive ~ gentle hugs [if okay] ~ Fleur
dkangel

Post by dkangel »

Thank you, Fleur, and all others. I'm guessing my fear is trust with regards to finding another T. I truly-and regretfully-say that I know there will never be another like the T I have had. She was such a God send, and knew me like no one else in the world, yet STILL loved me. I can never fill that void she has left. She was so motherly-and I needed that so badly in my life. She knew that and carefully kept that line in place, but I know deep down that she care(d). It just feels like such a loss. Why must I feel that way? As if I-along with other survivors-have not experienced enough loss and loneliness in life. This place here is my ONLY constant, and I am soooo grateful. I feel accepted here-no matter what, and it's no secret that this place has saved my life on more than one occasion. I know that everything happens for a reason. EVERYTHING. I just wish like hell that some of my life chapters had different characters and events that could've served the same purpose of growth in my life.
Sorry to ramble-my mind is so full-yet so empty.
Fleur

Post by Fleur »

Hello dkangel

Isurvive is the one.consistent in my life also - feel acceptance that seldom if ever happens in 3D

I am glad your T gave you what you most needed

Very sorry that void has not eased

If okay, am sitting with you
Perhaps in my favourite spot on a park bench.beside the river where sometimes platypus, koalas and many birds can be seen
Onward to a safe community for all people in which to thrive ~ gentle hugs [if okay] ~ Fleur
tommy

Post by tommy »

dkangel,

I did not see your post as "rambling" and I hope you will continue sharing. I can hear your expressions of loss regarding your T but also how much it sounds like your T has cared about you and helped you.

You wrote:
I just wish like hell that some of my life chapters had different characters and events that could've served the same purpose of growth in my life.

I hope this chapter will bring good people, with support, love and care and who will also provide opportunities for the growth you desire. If you seek a new T, they may not be able to fill the void you are experiencing, but perhaps you will find some of the support and encouragement you need at this time?

Continuing to listen and send support.