are new comers

This is a place for old members to come and share how their healing journeys have progressed.
Its also a place for those members to reconnect and share their experiences.

Moderators: Harmony, ajei

amalivo6

are new comers

Post by amalivo6 »

aloud in here?
there

Re: are new comers

Post by there »

hi, amalivo,
I don't think I can give you an answer myself. Probably a moderator would need to, I think?

Just want you to know somebody read your post here.
All women are beautiful. Period.
I deserve better than survival.
Harmony
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harmony »

amaliv06,

This is a section for members to post who have been around the site for a long time to share their experiences.

This is a place for old members to come and share how their healing journeys have progressed. Its also a place for those members to reconnect and share their experiences.

You are welcome to read this section. If you find something you may comment on their issues if you wish. Is there a specific reason you wish to post here?

let me know if I can assist you,
Harmony
amalivo6

Post by amalivo6 »

i think i am going mada, i thought i sow a new comer name up with a question, i thought that new2 commers not loud in that bit but i had a nosey. i can't see the new commers name any more. i realy think i'm going made.

i can promise you all that i haven't read any of the text, i woodn't do that untill i have the permistion to.

i will luke at this for your replily and then i promise i won't comw back to this bit again.

realy realy sorry
Last edited by freshstart on Sun May 27, 2012 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: changed trigger warning per guidelines
porcini

Post by porcini »

It's okay, amalivo...you are not doing anything wrong. This is a forum for old timers, but no one is going to get upset if you are here and reading. You might find it helpful to concentrate on one area of the forums for now. I notice that you have been posting a lot (good!) and that you are really active. This is good, but can be overwhelming and scary, too. That said, there is no right or wrong way to do this - just whatever helps you.
I sound my barbaric YAWP over the rooftops of the world!- Walt Whitman
(member since 12.06.06. Total posts 2, 514)