Fleur's 2018 thoughts

A discussion area specifically for survivors who suffered physical, emotional, and verbal child abuse. This forum can also be used for Members who suffered sexual abuse at the time of physical, emotional and verbal abuse.

Moderators: Harmony, quixote, ajei

wolfspirit

Re: Fleur's 2018 thoughts

Post by wolfspirit »

Fleur,
If you want company, I am sitting with you as you experience these feelings and deal with their effects.
I understand where you are.
I'm imagining that this will pass and leave you as safe as you deserve to be.

gentle hugs,

ws
Wounds are where the light enters you.
Rumi
Fleur

Post by Fleur »

Thank you dear friends, Couragetoday, there, wolfspirit, for your very kind empathic messages

Hard to be nice to myself

Told su feelings to take a raincheck for maybe Sunday, just please give me a decent sleep tonight and leave me alone tomorrow ... Got to be upfront at Church for first service and that will be enough stressor, as it will be my first time of speaking / addressing new congregation

Really appreciate everyone who shares or just reads this thread

May we each have special moments this Easter weekend
Onward to a safe community for all people in which to thrive ~ gentle hugs [if okay] ~ Fleur
there

Post by there »

Fleur,
Yes, it can be hard to be nice to ourselves. Maybe were not treated nicely a lot. (hmmm, ya think? :roll: )
Also, human survival has our brains attuned to pay more attention to negatives.

I was considering last night how I got so tired lately, what stressors occurred. There have been numerous small things. Then I struggle to deal with them-let them go, change my attitude, sometimes managing to stay triggered in reactive thinking, or even think of a snappy comeback to say a triggering person.

If I had a better social life, it would help. Work-in-progress.

I'm so glad and am proud of you for telling su feelings to take a raincheck til Sunday. What a creative response!

Hope your Easter weekend holds good things for you, too.
All women are beautiful. Period.
I deserve better than survival.
recover

Post by recover »

hi fleur,
sending good thoughts for you for Easter, lots of caring.
hoping your day goes well.
love,
recover xo
Fleur

Post by Fleur »

Thanks there, recover

Too negative to write, although I'm reading other threads

Appreciate this space. Thank you Jonesy and all who give of themselves to keep up safe site

Soxy is losing clumps of fur
Onward to a safe community for all people in which to thrive ~ gentle hugs [if okay] ~ Fleur
wolfspirit

Post by wolfspirit »

Fleur,
Thinking of you today. Hoping you're feeling better.

gentle hugs,

ws
Rumi
Fleur

Post by Fleur »

Thank you wolfspirit

Am very tired

Dr - GP - says he's pleased with blood test results and he is going to read about what might help get me back to sleep when I need to use bathroom or get spooked

See pdoc, plus dentist (routine check up) and student T tomorrow in city. Earliest appt is noon, so won't need to rush, but I'll need to hurry back for evening meeting

Oddly, the expected gas bill (hot water, stove) wasn't at Post office today. However, bank has repaid some of the money I unwisely, unwittingly used for unwanted goods

I think the email about cancelling an order relates to the skin care, but it is from yet another place - at least 7 different bank accounts were used to fleece my accounts. Really weird, think they must be a dodgy business to be truthful

Soxy was very good today. He turned around at the front door when he heard me walk in, then very slowly sauntered to the kitchen so I could close the door behind and keep him inside. I bought a soft wire brush to pull out loose fur. Soxy doesn't really like it, but tolerates brushing on his back, which is the main clumping fur site

Bye for now
there

Post by there »

Fleur,
That's good news is that the bank gave you some of your money back.When I was scammed using my credit card,The bank saidThere was nothing they could do. Yes, the company that fleeced youDefinitely is a dodgy one.

I can picture Soxy Sauntering to the kitchen!I never have to pull out Loose For fur On Tula.She sheds year round :lol:
All women are beautiful. Period.
I deserve better than survival.
recover

Post by recover »

hi fleur,
reading and offering support. hoping you get some good rest.
your friend,
recover xo
wolfspirit

Post by wolfspirit »

Fleur,
How are you today?
I'm glad to hear the doc is taking your needs seriously, and I hope the appt with the Pdoc goes well.
I can see Soxy's hair floating around :)

Offering hugs,

ws
Rumi