There's Healing Journey 2018

A discussion area specifically for survivors who suffered physical, emotional, and verbal child abuse. This forum can also be used for Members who suffered sexual abuse at the time of physical, emotional and verbal abuse.

Moderators: Harmony, quixote, ajei

there

Re: There's Healing Journey 2018

Post by there »

Hi, dear recover,
Thank you for being here. It means a lot to me to see your post tonight :)
Last edited by Ashia on Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed MT to NT, as no triggering content included
All women are beautiful. Period.
I deserve better than survival.
wolfspirit

Post by wolfspirit »

there,
Yes, I am psychic. Right now, you are petting Tula... :lol:
We just had a blackjack table rolling and I imagined you playing with us!

Glad you could go! Good for you for not letting the SIL get to you.
I love how you bring your self and your protective and strengthening exercises with you wherever you go. I've got to start doing that.

So happy to have you as a friend,

ws
Wounds are where the light enters you.
Rumi
there

Post by there »

Thank you, ws. :)
I wish I brought thrm everywhere!

Not looking forward to seeing chiropractor today.I want to say or do somethingWhen I'm thereTo wise him up.

Tired of self-doubt.It's done so much damage.

Better go downstairs to get mail. Sun is shining! Hope it's not Too cold.Tomorrow supposed to be In the 60s.

Thinking of my dadThis time of year.It's been three years.I know he's hereIn spirit.I still Miss him.
recover

Post by recover »

hi there,
hope chiropractor went well and the sun warms up things tomorrow.
i'm sorry about your dad, i know you miss him.
lots of love,
recover
there

Post by there »

thanks, recover.
Chiropractor visit went well.Last week I showedHim a watercolorI did.Very springlike,ButterfliesAbove the grassIn sunlight.Maybe I will put it here too.And the assistant was nicer too.

Yesterday, I showed chiropractor a pictureOfMy hero,Diana Nyad.At 64,In 2015, She swam110 milesFrom CubaTo FloridaWith no shark cage. She wrote a book calledFind a Way.I got it from the libraryAnd I'm reading it now.

I'm turning a lot over to my Higher Power.It's part ofDoing lessThinking.I probably depress myself with my thinking.Not a judgment,Just an observation.

Okay,I have toTalk about this. A while back,I was writing hereAbout how the new T wanted to Make a plan with mePossibly that I had to signAbout Hospitalization. I told herThat I didn't need that,That I was way past needing hospitalization.I was pretty bummed and upset about this. sigh.Double sigh.

She eventually backed offAfter I wrote her aPassionate emailAbout how I've really workedOn my mental health.

Sunday night,I had a really nice nightmare About beingHospitalized where her second job is.I have hadExperienceWith that hospitalAs an outpatientForPTSD. T Was in the nightmare,Having put me in the hospital.I knew I wasn't suicidal, but she had me admitted.

Also,I got my brother hospitalized with me. At leastI wasn't aloneCoping with all thisIn the nightmare! In the dream,I walked passed somebody who had committed suicide and was hanging there.

I don't get upset about nightmares.I really don't have many these days.I had a recurring one aboutGoing backTo the hospital.I've had other ones aboutA reconciliation with theAbusive T.

So,Thanks a lot, T.I really needed thisNightmareTo put me back in my place.Pissed. I'm Trying not to let it affect me.She will hear about this.

Thank you for reading. I know it's kind of long.
Last edited by Ashia on Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed NT to MT for use of profanity
wolfspirit

Post by wolfspirit »

there,
I so admire your perspective on life and I know it has taken a lot of time and dedication to get where you are.
Fears are often processed in our dreams, which I find amazing. Our brains never really shut down unless we are meditating, right?

I'm curious to hear what your T says after you share the nightmares with her.

Glad to hear the chiro appt went well.
I can only do female chiropractors at this point. Last Thursday, she tried to get me to make an appt with her male assistant while she is gone, and I reminded her that it wouldn't happen in this lifetime. ;)

peace,

ws
Rumi
there

Post by there »

hi, wolfspirit!
So nice to get your post.I'm getting ready to do some yogaBefore work so afternoon.

I hear youAboutFemaleDoctors.I will probably never see a male T again.

Dr. PIs usually very kindAndCompassionate.I feel like my showing him myHeroCan pull them along pastA glitch.And I don't underestimate power ofCreativity,Art. :)

Yeah,Now I wonder how muchThatSuicideAnd hospitalization issueHas been affecting meOver the past weeks. :?: It's true,Like you say, ThatOur brainsWork all the time except whereWhen we areTruly meditating.Or at least our conscious thinking.Hmmm.

Now I'm feeling fear that I can't do anything. I think I'm always in a scary situation. It's scary to be Living alone,In this building, Financial situation .Ugh. Turning it over to the universe Best I can.

Going on,A step at a time.
wolfspirit

Post by wolfspirit »

there,
wishing I could come over and chat with you so you don't feel alone.
Hoping work goes well and there aren't any mishaps with the young'uns.

hugs,

ws
Rumi
Fleur

Post by Fleur »

Dear there

Here with you. Offering to pocket ride if wanted

Soft caring hugs
Onward to a safe community for all people in which to thrive ~ gentle hugs [if okay] ~ Fleur
there

Post by there »

Thanks so much, ws, Fleur.
I think of you during my day and it is so comforting.

Since you pocket rode,Fleur, hope you had fun with us. I bought supplies and threw some stuff together,and we had a little carnival!
I created a ring toss gameWithPlastic braceletsFor the rings.I made a gameKnocking over the bottle,A little bowlingLike bowling. I brought a stack ofSmall cupsTo build pyramids with.we made a (minimalist) spaceship ride.
Two different kids had tricks to show me. BlastWe hadacoin twirling contest and I tied with S. These kids had a lot to "bring to the party". You, too, Fleur!

I had a small success with one boy about his loudness. It's an open area, and in a library. After several warnings, I told him I'd like him to go out of the class and to come back when he thought he could be quieter. It worked!

I got a raise!

Cleaner came today. She did a lot. She's much better than the previous one.

I have so much I would like to or need to get done in my life Probably will make a list here. Has helped in the past.

Thank you so much for reading.