There's Healing Journey 2018

A discussion area specifically for survivors who suffered physical, emotional, and verbal child abuse. This forum can also be used for Members who suffered sexual abuse at the time of physical, emotional and verbal abuse.

Moderators: Harmony, quixote, ajei

Noname

Re: There's Healing Journey 2018

Post by Noname »

there,
I hear you and I feel for you. It's honestly sad that so many kids act like this - and I think that a lot of times it's the parents' influence to be perfectly honest. I've noticed so many parents these days acting as if their children can do no wrong and letting them get away with so many things. It's so sad. Ugh. Sorry, I'll get off my soapbox now. Just wanted to say that I hear you.
NN
there

Post by there »

oh, ws,
Thanks for your creative suggestions. I'm open to them. Smart ideas and may use somehow. It can also help if the class has some to do with their hands---making prop type stuff, puppets.

I can see making a character like a bear who yawns with boredom.

Or present boredom as a challenge.

I just don't like responding to complaints of boredom. Kids have said they're bored in past locations. I'd always say, "It's up to you to make it interesting for yourself." I rarely get that in my other class. I get a lot of enthusiasm and high-spirited creativity.
I'm feeling easily hurt in this location, like somebody's voodoo doll who gets stabbed overland over with pins. Can laugh a little at that image.

I'm sick of snotty kids, need a vacay. Really feeling angry at them atm. Was so tired today. Not teaching there on Monday.

Ever see the ad for, I think Expedia with the kindergarten teacher in class? The kids are insanely disrespectful and I totally relate. Good to :lol:

Thanks a lot, ws.
All women are beautiful. Period.
I deserve better than survival.
there

Post by there »

Noname,
hi, just caught your post while finishing above.

It's true about some parents these days. They let their kids scream nonstop on the train, like nobody else exists. The parents aren't considerate.

Thanks so much for your words of empathy tonight.
reisha

Post by reisha »

hi THERE!!}}

agh! the snotty kids aguin - ug!
sorry to read that. too bad ya cant ... shoot em w/ a nerf gun, or cast a spell on em to 'shape up'
but, i think it wise for me to avoid this topic, cuz im an old fart, & i'd get all 'soapbox & highorse' & trust me, NOBODY wants that! ;)
hope this commin wkend brings ya peaceful calmness, gentle joy & super yummy treats! & nozelix for tula too :lol:
Last edited by Jonesy on Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed MT to NT, as no triggering content
Fleur

Post by Fleur »

Hello there

Think I'd be spooked by going to the other city library given personal history - I avoid certain streets for similar reasons although I no longer live anywhere near particular locations they continue to haunt me

Happy that you have a Monday for whatever you might prefer to do. Perhaps take Tula for a few hours of me time?

What you share about children is unpleasant and comparing the two classes … really amazing differences. Hopefully your supervisor has been supportive and helpful

May you enjoy this weekend with healing sunshine

Caring hugs
Onward to a safe community for all people in which to thrive ~ gentle hugs [if okay] ~ Fleur
there

Post by there »

Fleur,
I'm the winner over the place where I was hurt before. My beautiful work at this library is my OvERCoMinG the ugliness of abuse. I have my characteristic courage going for me in being there. And too bad , little disrespectful brats. Appreciation is a skill you AIN'T started developing! Go home to your shallow, consumeristic parents!

Special Message for Bastids I Have Survived #47-52:
Too f-ing bad, creeps! I have more than survived what you did too me here!!!! I'm an awesome creative person and I f'ing win, losers!!!! Gutless wimps, had to take yourselves out on someone whom you had to try to control. You Don"T!!!! And Die, while you're at, losers!!!
wolfspirit

Post by wolfspirit »

That's right! And I know you can stand up for yourself, there, but I'm standing next to you and nodding my head and staring them down. I like to get caught up in your self-affirmation breeze!

<3
ws
Wounds are where the light enters you.
Rumi
there

Post by there »

Really rough evening. Yelled out the pain. Really don't want to live in this fucked up building. paying with my life for crimes committed against me.

Going to walk around with earbuds in, pretending to be on phone so assholes don't think I can hear them judge me, and they won't start convos all about them cuz I'm just here to listen to them. That's YoU, UPS guy on bus who wouldn't shut up or let me talk.

Really wanted to die yesterday. Asked my brother to take Tula if I did. If I didn't believe in an afterlife which might be better if I didn't check out....
Everyone lets others suffer.

Will be adding a little more $ to my monthly donation to feed hungry innocent children in the world. I have to live with myself, if this is actually living. Think it's just barely surviving. Like I've never been or ever will be capable of more.

Doing much meditation to move this.

T is a jerk, too. I'm not answering her questions or doing her homework. I already take better care of myself than she or any T ever fucking will.

Have wanted to get up to go to church service nearby where I attended a concert. Pastor was reasonably nice to me. Can't seem to get out of bed for a 9:30 service.

Don't think I can ever overcome poverty.

Time to cry. At least I'm not going to yell and hurt my vocal cords.

FucKinG HURTing!
Last edited by Ashia on Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed MT to ST for excessive use of profanity
there

Post by there »

One good thing is I wrote a poem in the Creativity section. Please read, if you can..

Thanks for reading.
wolfspirit

Post by wolfspirit »

there,
I read your poem and it is powerful.
The space you're in feels like you are heavy with thoughts that are hurting.
Like little snapshots of the parts of your life (church, income resources, social interaction, housing) all piled up on top of the happiness that's inside.
I'm sorry you felt like dying yesterday. :( I understand that, especially when there are just too many problems to solve.

Hanging out near you, listening <3

ws
Wounds are where the light enters you.
Rumi