Emotionally abused, again...

A discussion area specifically for survivors who suffered physical, emotional, and verbal child abuse. This forum can also be used for Members who suffered sexual abuse at the time of physical, emotional and verbal abuse.

Moderators: Harmony, quixote, ajei

Bonnie

Emotionally abused, again...

Post by Bonnie »

I'm really sick of this continuing emotional abuse. I'm tired of feeling guilty when I try to talk about it. I know I shouldn't feel guilty because it's not my fault that I'm being emotionally abused. In fact I've tried everything to make it stop because I just can't deal with it, but it just never stops. I could be Jesus coming back to earth to save humanity, I'd still not be good enough, I'd still be called stupid and worthless. I normally hate talking behind people's backs, but when the person in question refuse to have a face to face conversation to solve the problem, what else can I do? I have to talk about it and if the person refuse to, I'll have to talk to other people. I'm so fucking tired of this, I don't deserve to be treaten like shit.
Ashia
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Emotionally abused, again...

Post by Ashia »

Hi Bonnie

I hear how upset and hurt you are. Would you like to say more about what has happened? As hard as it can be to deal with, you don't deserve to be abused and certainly don't have to put up with it. I'm here listening if you'd like to share more.

With caring
Ashia
Bonnie

Post by Bonnie »

My mom is extremely emotionally abusive. She'll scream at me, and call me all sorts of things. The list of insults is long, and she'll often yell at me for hours. I'll try to hide in my room but that won't always stop her from yelling at me. I'll go hours, or even an entire day without eating or drinking because I don't want to leave my room and walk past her because I know that just seeing me triggers her to start yelling a bunch of insults. I can never prepare for it because anything, and I mean anything, can cause it. This time I had offered to go to the store because I wanted to help out, I asked her what she wanted me to get, and she told me it didn't matter and that I can get what I think is good. But then it turned out that I got the wrong bread, one yoghurt too little, and apparantly I'm a selfish bitch for getting the wrong cheese because according to her I'm the only one who likes that cheese. Because of this she's been treating me like shit all day, screaming at me, telling me how stupid and useless I am.
there

Post by there »

Bonnie,
You went to do an errand for her. She told you it didn't matter what you got. Then when you did what she said, she tried to find fault with you.
You did nothing wrong. You didn't get the wrong items.
With some people, because of their severe limitations, they have to try to make somebody else feel wrong, bad, or stupid.
Is there anywhere to get away from her outside of the home?

with support,
there
All women are beautiful. Period.
I deserve better than survival.
Ashia
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ashia »

Hi Bonnie

Echoing there's awesome words of support and wondering if you can get some space for a bit.

Sending much support
Ashia