reisha's 2018 thread

A discussion area specifically for survivors who suffered physical, emotional, and verbal child abuse. This forum can also be used for Members who suffered sexual abuse at the time of physical, emotional and verbal abuse.

Moderators: Harmony, quixote, ajei

reisha

Re: reisha's 2018 thread

Post by reisha »

ry, there, everyone.

well, for the 1st time since bein disabled, im on 'reg' medicare. since my county's only 'special needs' plan is }}kaiser!{{ this yr & the 'advantage' plans dont really give me any added bennies - mediCAL acts as my 'advantage' or 'medigap'. but im a lil scared as to how well orig medicare will work for me. it'll mean yet another change of sum providers, as they dont accept mediCAL. last yr (2017) i hadda 'advantage' plan that dinna do shit, & cost me out the butt. as i change providers, i hope to join a group that has more-better 'wrap around' services than the 'advantage' offered. (like covering slop & butt-pokes & 'need-a-driver' rides!) - nunna which 'advantage' covered. inna weird version of 'not GUD enuff', im not f'd up enuff to qual for a 'pace' program. as i now apply for IHSS,(w/ help from my s/w - who is on to bigger gigs elsewhere) im afraid i'll again be 'not f'd up enuff'.
&, several of my providers are retiring, so im kinda ... sad, scared, discouraged. WHY arent there more co.'s offerin 'special needs'?!?! (thanks, drump!) but hopefully, this'll be the last time for a long time that i hafta go thru these changes...
my spiffy housin did a great thing, tho - they teamed up w/ local transit, & as long as the programs offered, & i live here, they now provide an umlimited bus pass! saves me $25+/mnth. happy xmas to me!
I have a butt=poke t'marra - a guy here is my ride - he was a st marys client too, & helped me move. im so pleased he got in here too.
[location] has alotta new housin in the pipeline, maybe we'll see an end to all the tent cities(?!)ha! yeah, rite!
rec pot starts on the 1st - be interestin to see how that all plays out - lots i dont like bout it, but *hope* the pos outweighs the neg.

sendin everyone WARMTH!! & good hopes for 2018 - sproutnoze, we need it!!

<added>i forgot to post ^that^ last nite.
****WARNING! THE FOLLOWING CONTAINS EXPLICIT MED PROCEDURE!!!!! TRIGGERING FOR MANY!!!!!***

had the butt-poke today, face down, ass-up, wiped & wiped & wiped..... Down There. six or 7 folx in there. a surgical nurse futzin w/ a nasal oxygen tube, blodd pressure cuff on one arm; IV in other, anestisie-ologist (however ya spell it!), my dr, the .. live xray machine tech, - ok, maybe only 4 or 5 people in there, butt still! the varsid they give me dunna do much - or, i dunno - maybe it does? im awake, aware .... this has unfortunately become a familar thing. i get these dam spinal (pick a 'vert', any vert, they's most alls gots SUMTIN!!! - facet joint [left &/or rite sides], lumber 1 - 5 &/or sacro-vert, left &/or rite) epidurals several times a yr.
***<END TRIGGERS!>***

did a 'dumb/bad/ thang (The Stories We Tell...!) last nite - 'stalked' my foo on fb. im 'friends' w/ ... one 'sibling' each ( either cousin/bro, or adpoted 1/2 bro )from my 2 foos. w/in THEIR 'friends' are my aunt-mom & dad; other family members. ( im not & wont ever be 'friends' w/ them) <-- more on that idea, later. BUTT!!!!
the one cuz-bro that i most got along w/ is bout the only one i cant find. so, i pm'd the cuz-bro (his full bro) that i am 'friends' w/ & asked bout the missing cuz-bro
oh gawd!
WHAT HAVE I DONE?!?!?!?!?!
& the dream i had last nite?!?!?!?! HEAVILY loaded w/ *uber MEANING*
dinna have t t'day, cuz had buttpoke instead.
much to tell t next wk!!!
Last edited by Ashia on Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed location to protect your identity, as per guidelines
reisha

Post by reisha »

today:

got news that an out-of-town goddess will be IN town this wkend, so theres an impromtu gathering t'marra @ the local fru-fru hippie place. another goddess will drive me, 'gem' & others will be there......
oh, JOY!
im mostly pleades; will remember to bring 'gem' her 2 yrs xmas/housewarming gifts. (along w/ ack!nowledgement of snarky feelings - *if* convo flows that way ... or not.
will be good to see everyone, get t'gether, see a show.
im S L O W L Y commin to grips w/ the ideas of ..... okness. <snirt!> (self) forgiveness.
hadda hole rabbit fulla insights, realiazations, wishes, EMOTIONS....... (home movies)
sadly, ive learned that love hurts, & thats ok
(its not, but is, in this context)
crying
w/ gratitude, & sorrow, &, &, & ....

after 'stalking' foo, i hadda bizzare 'wish fullfillment' dream starin every last wunna em, & sum other 'key figures' too. details are more for t, i think, but kinda .... shocked me. healed me? released me? i dunna how to explain it. VERY confusing!!! im likin t' think-a it as a .... kinda alt reality tunnel where reconciliation, or at least good wishes were generated, if that makes sense?
& so am now thinkin-a OTHER fam members who .... arent my aunt-mom, who DID Care For Me - other uncles (both bio-moms bros, & my unc-dad). & ..... scared as i am, re-mindin self of skills, ability to self advocate, & i DO <que song> Get What I *NEED* <end song> - if not what i want. (thanks keith/rolling stones!)

me ass is REALLY sore!!!!! & im waitin on pain script - owwwwwWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

need to get flat for a bit!
recover

Post by recover »

hi reisha,
lots going on. hoping you feel better from your epidural.
not many words but reading yours and sending support.
love,
recover xo
Fleur

Post by Fleur »

Dear reisha

Here's to having medical needs properly covered, fully paid, etc, for your needs

Great news re goddesses and show - may you truly enjoy, whenever that happens

Hear you re butt pokes and not enough pain killers. May you soon and quickly improve fully back to good health

Bus pass to save money is pos and hopefully there are other positives from accommodation. Glad you aren't in a tent city. Be wonderful if social housing eliminated the need for being homeless/living in camps. Understand there will likely be some, a few, who prefer the wild outdoors

Sending thoughts of wellness, prosperity, happy times

Pats for Goo and Plunk. Soxy purrs and head butts

Softest hugs my friend

Much caring
Onward to a safe community for all people in which to thrive ~ gentle hugs [if okay] ~ Fleur
reisha

Post by reisha »

ty, friends! - i want ya all t' know - i think-a y'all as a part-a my goddess network!!!!! - STRONG women! ( even if yer gender fluid/male/other)

so...!
ERRRRRK!!!!
major left turn for FUN!!!!!
goddess driver - now called 'oats', cuz evn tho she's a native to this region, she's spent the last 40+ yrs in the midwest. she's come home to Take Care-a her 99 y/o mom ....
& The Plan (ever changin w/ this group!) :? :shock: :P is for 'oats' to p/u me, take the 'scenic route' (w/ fun shop-stops on way!) to fruu-fru goddess brunch. ( Ladies Who Lunch!!). i will be in FULL Costume - this one, .... plum pink & white floral 'poof' short sleeve bolo jacket w/ cumberband/bustle & 'can-can' style wrap around ruffled skirt. circa 1930's - '40's. & a Over The TopHat fascinator i made. the costume was bio-moms, when she was in a college, for a tap dance recital.
we're runnin away t' join the circus for a coupla-a daze!!! - she has a (male) friend she wants me to meet (!? :o !?) & we have 'floor space' for sleep over. so need to pack for that .....
YIKES!!!!

pharm .... GRRRR!!!! they were outta stock of my main painkiller. asked em to order asap, plsease - calls to dr (closed fri!) & surgery center - now have 3 day ER supply of a lesser drug thats harder on my stomach/bowels ......
havna slept - runnin round, & gettin stuff t'gether, ..... mixed w/ lotsa lil sit-&stare/smile/cry breaks ....

{{{{{ISURVIVE!!!!!}}}}}
Last edited by Ashia on Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed MT to NT
there

Post by there »

Reisha,
Hi! I have been reading along even though not posting till now. Your meetup with goddesses sounds really great! I hope you all have a great time.

Wow there's even a guy for you to meet? A potential new friend at least.

What a cool and authentic costume!You'll be well-dressed for it.

With love, there
All women are beautiful. Period.
I deserve better than survival.
reisha

Post by reisha »

ok, to continue the foo /FB saga, .....
found my R&R unc. (the tells i could tail!!) ;) - in the 60's/70's, he worked for warner bro's records, pho-toging album covers....... (need i say MORE!?!*$#!) :o :lol:
he still duz pro pho-tog. hmmm .....
pm'd him, on his 'pro' site, askin if we could catch up & i hadda fave to ask - could we set up a time for him to take sum PRO shots-a my artwork & costumes, next time he's up this way?

{{{{THERE!!!!!}}}}}
this is all YER fault!
(tahnk ya!!!)

have also *exploded!* w/ ..... art class ideas - offer 'resident artist' things at my bldng 2x/month, actually GO to sum-a the res meets/town halls; get INVOLVED!!!!!!

havna slept, but have been ..... 'staging things' for both best AND worst effects of All Upcomin Events - 'yes, 'oats' will be let in!!!!!! we'll play dress up, & roll-up-yer-sleeves, & leave that bit-a mess, i ~need to Prove My Need~ as i ask for services, & do i have meds & bedroll? (where's the 'check' symbol-emoji!?) & run off for an overnite ( or MORE!?) of Fun&Games w/ my FBF ( family-by-friendship) - AFTER 'oats' & i discuss the 'route' & duration of our various priorities & wants & needs...... the out-of-town goddess is ALSO a good friend of many decades, & of course, along w/ all the usual suspects.
ive decided that 3/4 of 'gem's goin-on-2-yrs-now 'happy-belated-merry-xmas-house-warmin' gifts will be better served by giftin em to 'oats' HARUMPH! bah-humbug my skinny ass!!!!
i cant wait!!!!

& for everyone who's NOT havin a happy time, know that i hold ya close in my heart. this wkend, this yr, this NYE/day, i can hold all the hope & faith & love & care, & safe, gentle warm comfort, until yer ready to pick em back up ......

tbc....

{{{{ALL MY FBFS!!!}}}
{{{{ISURVIVE!!!}}}
Last edited by Ashia on Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed MT to NT
Fleur

Post by Fleur »

Dear Reisha

May you have a full of wonder time with oats and company

Can feel the excitement from your words

Trust cats will graciously hold the home front

Soft caring hugs
Onward to a safe community for all people in which to thrive ~ gentle hugs [if okay] ~ Fleur
there

Post by there »

I love the FBFS acronym! You invented what we need! May I use it? I would, of course, credit you.

And thank you for THUD. And all its symptoms. Still makes me laugh. Comic relief for weary citizens.

Great idea to get some pro shots! You go, reisha!
All women are beautiful. Period.
I deserve better than survival.
recover

Post by recover »

(((((((((((((reisha))))))))))))) safe hugs if ok.
wishing you joy and good times. thank you for your words to me, and right back to you.
love,
recover xo