reisha's 2018 thread

A discussion area specifically for survivors who suffered physical, emotional, and verbal child abuse. This forum can also be used for Members who suffered sexual abuse at the time of physical, emotional and verbal abuse.

Moderators: Harmony, quixote, ajei

Jitterbug

Re: reisha's 2018 thread

Post by Jitterbug »

((((((((( Reisha ))))))))

Just checking in. No need to reply. Just wanted you to know that I am thinking about you such a lot and sending as much love & caring support to you as I can.

You are a very precious soul, if thats not toi triggering to say?

And I am here with you.

Jitterbug
Fleur

Post by Fleur »

Hello Reisha

Sending positives across the ether/ocean

Soft caring hugs my friend
Onward to a safe community for all people in which to thrive ~ gentle hugs [if okay] ~ Fleur
there

Post by there »

reisha,
Here with you also. Sending comfort and concern.
Missing you.
All women are beautiful. Period.
I deserve better than survival.
reisha

Post by reisha »

oh, {{{THANK YA!!!}}}, everyone!!!

SOOOO much has occured ..... hi/lowlites include .... 'gem' startin a GoFundMe acct for me; apt mngment puttin me up in 'extended stay' hotels; *SUM* friends have stepped up, given me clothes, personal care items, (cash donations!), a blender; one gal is doin costco runs for 'slop' ..... im very grateful.
have also gotten a legal letter from apt mngment - mostly a 'cya' as they do the repairs - took it to an attny, who explained its more me agreein to terms of lease/'behavioral changes' than anything bout eviction or liabilty.
the water/mold/mildew seeped into subloor, & BOTH adjoining apts - yikes! at least when i f' up, i do so ~spectacularly!!! - it does kinda worry me that i could f' up on sumtin so 'basic'. im 'blamin' it on 'oats' as she was kinda rushin me. to think i mite be 'losin it' is scary, has crossed my mind more'n once.....
im told it'll be SEVERAL MONTHS b4 i can return home...
bailed both cats outta 'jail' - they cut me a break, but still took all my cash atm ...

{{there!!}} - dont ever worry bout sayin the wrong thing - ino yer intent is never to harm, so if i get 'offended', its probly sumtin in *my* Stuff that needs workin on. hope that makes sense to ya

ok, i goatta get the trader joe's stuff in the fridge - wanted to stop in & letcha all know im still alive & (relativly!) ok ...

~~~***{{{LOVE TO ALL!!!}}}***~~~
Last edited by Ashia on Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed MT to NT
Fleur

Post by Fleur »

Dear Reisha

Thank you very much for popping in here

Lovely to know life is more or less on the OK to up side. Really great you have friends to assist

The flooding does sound spectacular, but seems management has everything under control? Hope you can either be with cats, or they are safely home. Cattery costs quickly add up, even with discounts

Soxy's unaware, but he'll go back to place we used in Nov if/when needed - lovely people and lowest local $/day

I really hope your kitties were well attended

Sending thoughts of peace, calm, all being happy in your universe. Go fund me often has great results - may yours be well financed and, despite all else, Gem sounds caring in her own fashion - or how do you perceive it?

May you enjoy warm healing sunshine

Soft caring hugs
Onward to a safe community for all people in which to thrive ~ gentle hugs [if okay] ~ Fleur
recover

Post by recover »

good to hear from you dear reisha.
hugs,
recover xo
Jitterbug

Post by Jitterbug »

Thank you for posting Reisha. :D

I am sooo pleased that so many are rallying around you at the moment. Gem seems well intentioned - is that how it is feeling? Long may that continue.

I agree, the flood sounded BIG. Hope it all gets sorted as soon as possible & that you get to stay with your lovely cats.

HUGE hugs to you,

Jitterbug
there

Post by there »

reisha,
yay! you're here!
glad you got kitties back.
would like to say more, but will post later.
Am leaving for class soon. Hope I get the "nice" kiddies today. :D
Couragetoday

Post by Couragetoday »

Hi reisha,

Good to hear an update from you.
Sounds like quite the chaotic time/event.
I hope things go as smoothly as possible while you await returning home. Really glad you have some support around you and kitties back as well.

Lots of caring,

CT
there

Post by there »

reisha,
I hope the hotel(s) are comfy and nice for you and kitties. Good you won't be in mold or mildew until apt. fixed. Disruption not always fun, then again, maybe some time away, change of scenery, if pleasant, could be good for you? Just musing here.

Glad 'gem' started GoFundMe page for you. Hope you get some decent funds. Glad other friends helping out, too.

Thinking of you and felines, sending hugs and fairy dust.