reisha's 2018 thread

A discussion area specifically for survivors who suffered physical, emotional, and verbal child abuse. This forum can also be used for Members who suffered sexual abuse at the time of physical, emotional and verbal abuse.

Moderators: Harmony, quixote, ajei

there

Re: reisha's 2018 thread

Post by there »

hi, reishaq,
checking in.
How are you doing lately?
All women are beautiful. Period.
I deserve better than survival.
Couragetoday

Post by Couragetoday »

Saying hello also Reisha.
Hope things have been going well since your last post.
Lots of caring

CT
iwillthrive

Post by iwillthrive »

Hi reisha. Just checking in. Hope you are ok today.
reisha

Post by reisha »

oh, thank ya, thank ya, all dear friends!!!!!

its so wonderful, healing, comforting, etc to read alla yer kind words, & support.
(what a wonder-full whirld this can be!)

i am woefully behind here on the site - life, kinda got in the way-a life, if yano whaddi mean......

the lil party 'oats' took me to was fun - met sum very cool people, sum who may become FBF ( & yes, There - ya can 'steal' it, - so can anyone else, hehe!!)
the *life-gettin-in-the-way-a-life* part was - end-a month, low funds, meds runnin out, etc, etc ... stupid pharm STILL dinna have main painkiller; so the 3 day supply of lesser drug was S L O W L Y metered out, & OTC meds as adjuncts.
got home from party jan 1, in aft'noon - now outta more meds (nerve pain meds, psyche meds, tummy meds, lung meds.....) call pharm cuz auto refill NOT texting me - GRRR! - & they STILL dont have my main painkiller & im all kindsa sore & hurtin, cramps & other not fun stuff.....
so, putterin @ home, still tryin to 'stage' things for 1) IHSS, & 2) apt inspection-infection ( There, ino ya can appreciate/relate!), waitin for *!#_#!*#pharm to fill my order...... wearin mostly ~ shawls & wraps, as 'normal' (?!) clothes want washin; - its now probly jan 3rd or so, & im just spinnin, spinnin free - round & round my apt, occasionally dartin outside to my 'porch' (private to outside world, yet public to residents). its nite, & im crouhed down, futzin w/ whatever, hips sarong in place, shawl slewed over my chest, back bare. my next door neighbor & his caregiver see me, report to mngment that im runnin round outside nude, which prompts ..... a 'welfare check', police, emts, etc .... im coherent, yet ~*" obviously"*~ Not Well (pharm still hasna gotten my meds all filled). i have plunk in my arms durin this convo. after discussion w/ all these 'pro peeps' i agree to have plunk go spca & me to *psyche ward!* for 72hr holds.... goo is nowhere to be found. - she's MUCH more 'able' than plunk, who is a blind & wobbly Old Man, so when *sumone* can get goo, she, too will go to spca.
the on site res mngr lady orders uber for me, police take plunk, & she follows me to hosp; helps check me in.
the psyche ward was NICE!!! - kind folx, wonderful 'adaptive furniture' - i was paired w/ a younger woman who does yoga at a venue thats an old stompin grounds for me. (Multiverse works in wonderful, mysterious ways!) we exchanged #'s, & 2 nites/days later, res mngr lady has arrainged for uber to take me home......
where i walk into a flooded apt.....

tbc, i need to eat/move/get flat for a bit.....
Last edited by Ashia on Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed MT to NT
there

Post by there »

Dang tablet! Another post vaporized. :x
reisha, hi!
Whew. Lots to catch up on in your life.
Glad to hear that you had a positive experience at psych ward. Who knew :shock:
Hope your new friendship with yoga practitioner blossoms!

Do you get plunk and goo back from SPCA? Don't want to be nosy, please disregard if you want.
Hope pain meds are in stock and available to you. Very important.

Sending heartfelt support, there

Edited 1x for spelling by there.
Fleur

Post by Fleur »

Dear Reisha

Thank you for sharing

Oh I could spit I'm so cross with your sh*** for brains pharmacy. You've been prescribed same meds several months/years ... Time they got into routine of ordering in customer Reisha's tablets in good time so you don't get mucked around

Glad you had fun with oats and others

Also great that psych ward was useful, thankful it is available, though sad you needed assistance / break for a few days

A flooded home?! Oh my. What happened? Trust you've a dry place now

Soft caring hugs
Onward to a safe community for all people in which to thrive ~ gentle hugs [if okay] ~ Fleur
Couragetoday

Post by Couragetoday »

Oh my goodness Reisha....
That’s is so much to go through.
Hear your sense of humour shining through, but are you ok?

What you are describing from ongoing issues with pharmacy is totally unacceptable and like Fleur I feel angry!

Very sorry psych ward stay was needed but was so relieved to read it worked out well.

Hope whatever you are dealing with re flood is better or improving at least.

Hugs caring and comfort.

CT
DewDrop

Post by DewDrop »

Hi reisha,

That sounds like quite an ordeal. Glad Psych ward was nice. Very cool about meeting the yoga practitioner from your old venue/stomping grounds.

Sharing in anger about meds. Have a few words for your neighbor as well.

Flooded apt?!?

Thinking of you lots.

Love,

Dewd
Jitterbug

Post by Jitterbug »

{{{{{{{{{{{{Dear Reisha}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Been reading, catching up. Such a lot has been going on for you. My brain can't quite process it all.

I'm sorry I deserted you (all for a while - still struggling to put that into words). You never left my heart.

So glad that you had some positive care for a change at the Psych ward, tho share , Fleur, Dewd & CT's anger re pharmacy, neighbour etc.

Your resilience in incredible. Hang on in there. Amidst such appalling difficulty, pain and struggle, you are still here fighting on, our wonderful unique Reisha.

Much love, your friend,

Jitterbug
there

Post by there »

reisha,
Thinking of you. Have been so pissed off with my own situation that I feel I wasn't pissed off enough for you. I'm not confident that I'll say the right thing ATM.

Hanging in with you, reisha.
Last edited by Ashia on Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed NT to MT