There's Healing Journey 2018

A discussion area specifically for survivors who suffered physical, emotional, and verbal child abuse. This forum can also be used for Members who suffered sexual abuse at the time of physical, emotional and verbal abuse.

Moderators: Harmony, quixote, ajei

Couragetoday

Re: There's Healing Journey 2018

Post by Couragetoday »

Hi there,

Hope you can rest and take it easy, maybe lessen the intensity of whatever bug may be brewing.

Thinking of you.

Couragetoday
there

Post by there »

Fleur, Couragetoday,

Thanks so much for your kind posts.

Took Motrin and put cold compression on my neck and back. Got to sleep around 11 PM. Slept through till about Tula's feeding time around six. Also my medication time. Then went back to sleep. Really needed it. Feel much better.

Listening to talks on YouTube by Dr. Wayne Dyer. Have shifted this morning more into spiritual consciousness, lesson reactivity and anxiety about things. Feel much calmer about teaching today-not that I expect it to be easy if students get rude. I'll will do my best to transcend and stay in A place of peace inside of myself. Pocket ryders welcome whenever.

I feel grateful for everyone here.
All women are beautiful. Period.
I deserve better than survival.
wolfspirit

Post by wolfspirit »

Pocket riding
with you as you go about your day
hoping the illness continues to dissipate

<3 <3
ws
Wounds are where the light enters you.
Rumi
Noname

Post by Noname »

Jumping in your pocket, too. I'm glad that you got some sleep and hope you feel better soon.

NN
Fleur

Post by Fleur »

Dear there

Am probably waaay too late for pocket riding. Perhaps we can agree that I'll peek out whenever you want company?

Really fantastic to know you feel brighter

Hard as it can be, staying centred, in touch with inner strength, is essential when dealing with students (of any age, smile). It takes a special person with great attitude to teach most effectively - qualities I observe in you

Wishing you very well. Sent with gentle hugs plus pats for Tula
Onward to a safe community for all people in which to thrive ~ gentle hugs [if okay] ~ Fleur
there

Post by there »

ws, Nn,
Thank you both for pocket riding. Same two girls in class today. I've had A for A student for two years. She is a little rude to me. She has ADD or ADHD.
I try to think of it in light of that. Trying not to take it personally. She's just started it this year and I don't yet know how to Address it because it's subtle, nonverbal.Still, I do a good job teaching.

Seeing a new chiropractor tomorrow. Was not happy with the distance I had to travel and routinely Cold attitude of the assistant. So far, assistant was nice while taking my insurance info. This office is less than a five minute walk away. I often see her or the chiropractor when I'm walking Tula.

And I see T tomorrow afternoon.

Qigong and mantra meditation daily help stress level, mood, give me a feeling of well-being. Watch talks on spirituality and motivation. Connecting with my higher self.

Not turning back.
there

Post by there »

Fleur, never too late to pocket ride. I'll count you as having been present. And riding to Wed. class---room in pocket for you.

I guess when you do presentations, it's like teaching, too.

Yes, inner strength, focus there is necessary. lol!

I bet we can do many things if we believe it.
Fleur

Post by Fleur »

Dear there

Happy to accompany you in pocket Wednesday

May new chiropractic treatment help you. A definite positive when people are pleasant

May you have only sweet dreams followed by a creative day
Onward to a safe community for all people in which to thrive ~ gentle hugs [if okay] ~ Fleur
there

Post by there »

Wow,
Tula was trembling today due to thunder, rainstorm from remnants of Florence. I gladly comfort her, treat her with valerian, wait for storm to pass.

Having my own anxiety today, not sure if contagious.

Feel much too alone and like there isn't much choice atm.

Have 2 appts. soon. They're not a substitute for a social life.
Tomorrow night, the public library in this town has board games. Might try that for some socializing.

Helps to be here, support and be supported.
there

Post by there »

Thank you, Fleur,
always appreciate reading your posts.

Have been doing all I can---meditation, qigong, eating well, to stay afloat today.

Have doodling webinar tonight. Hope it goes well, too.
And yes, any pocket riders welcome.
Last edited by Ashia on Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed MT to NT, as no triggering content included