happy

This is a safe area that discusses stories and experiences of a positive nature surrounding healing, for the abused and loved ones. This area is safe from triggering and explicit material.

Moderators: Harmony, ajei

facingmytruth

happy

Post by facingmytruth »

Wanted to come here and write as many times since I joined I survive I sometimes didn't think I could carry on. Didn't think I would ever be happy again. And certainly never thought I would be with someone who I love with all my heart and with someone who loves me back in the same way.
Thanks to this place I can say I am happy. Can say the last 3 years have been worth it. Am not saying there's still not ups and downs because with anything , there are still days that are hard.but for once in my life I have a meaning. A reason to wake up. Want to thank you for coming into my life + you no who you are) .have moved to a new country to be with the one person that has always been there and has shown me that love does exist. I hope anyone that reads this that feels like there is no hope, feels alone, believe me happiness is possible, you just have to keep believing. Thanks to this place I met the love of my life.and found my happiness thank you.
Last edited by Serenity on Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed MT to NT, as merely mentioned triggering topic
wolfspirit

Re: happy

Post by wolfspirit »

facingmytruth,
Thank you for saying hello and sharing your journey. :)
It really helps to know that others have made it to a place of stability and peace.
So happy that you're with someone you love and who loves you.

<3
wolfspirit
Wounds are where the light enters you.
Rumi
there

Re: happy

Post by there »

Yay, you, facingmytruth!
So good to see your post and read all your good news!
Glad you're happy and Thanks for giving me hope and inspiration!
All women are beautiful. Period.
I deserve better than survival.