Healing is possible

This is a safe area that discusses stories and experiences of a positive nature surrounding healing, for the abused and loved ones. This area is safe from triggering and explicit material.

Moderators: Harmony, ajei

Gymbunny

Healing is possible

Post by Gymbunny »

Just wanted to say this that healing is possible. I never thought that I could be truly happy again. But I feel as if I've totally healed. It's took 3 1/2 years of hard work and processing all these emotions. I truly feel blessed that a dr has been able to help me so much. What a wonderful man he is. Hope this gives some encouragement in the dark days, cos I've had plenty of them too. ❤️
Last edited by Jonesy on Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed MT to NT
Jonesy
Director
Director

Re: Healing is possible

Post by Jonesy »

Hi Gymbunny

I am thrilled to read your post. It's such hard work but so very worth the effort - much kudos to you
BIG smile :)
You are important

Email: jonesy@isurvive.org
there

Post by there »

Gymbunny,
Great to read your good news!
All women are beautiful. Period.
I deserve better than survival.
chickadee

Post by chickadee »

Gymbunny,
Happiness is very elusive in my life right now; I'm glad you found it in yours. It gives me hope. Thank you for sharing.

- chickadee
"These mountains that you are carrying, you were only supposed to climb." - Najwa Zebian

chickadee
iwillthrive

Post by iwillthrive »

Gymbunny,

I am happy that you are feeling the way you do. What a wonderful feeling it must be. I'm holding on to this post to remind me that it is possible. I'd love to be able to post something just like this someday.

Thank you for sharing...iwillthrive
Gymbunny

Post by Gymbunny »

Thanks everyone. I can't believe how happy I am. I had a small dinner party tonight and the discussion led to abuse it got a bit heated with our friends they were discussing why it's now all abuse is coming to light in the press in the uk. For the first time I could express my emotions to friends I basically told them that I was sexually abused which I never ever thought I could. My h said he is so proud of me , I have come such a long way and it feels great. I can't thank this website enough it helped me through the dark times. ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Last edited by Jonesy on Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed MT to NT