I Graduated

This is a safe area that discusses stories and experiences of a positive nature surrounding healing, for the abused and loved ones. This area is safe from triggering and explicit material.

Moderators: Harmony, ajei

recover

Re: I Graduated

Post by recover »

so good to hear from you becomingbutterfly.
you are absolutely beautiful.
love,
recover xoxo
Fleur

Post by Fleur »

Wonderful post to read BecomingButterfly

Very happy for you that life is positive turn around
Having kind work situation helps the stress of being kept on your toes; pleased you enjoy job

Thanks for describing magical experience

You've flown far on healing journey

Kind regards
Onward to a safe community for all people in which to thrive ~ gentle hugs [if okay] ~ Fleur
GrowingTree

Post by GrowingTree »

Happy belated birthday. This thread is making me smile. i am so very pleased that things are happy now. It's so wonderful.
GrowingTree
Fleur

Post by Fleur »

Dearest BecomingButterfly

Wishing you a year full of wonderful moments, good health and much fun.

Cheers, Fleur
Onward to a safe community for all people in which to thrive ~ gentle hugs [if okay] ~ Fleur
Xanthia

Post by Xanthia »

Hi becomingbutterfly,

Trust life is going very well for you.

Another year, another birthday. May you celebrate in style.

Wishing you a wonderful personal new year. Sending anything wanted for your healing journey.

Warm regards,
Xanthia
recover

Post by recover »

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((becomingbutterfly))))))))))))))))))))))))))
love to you on your birthday.
ty xanthia for posting.
recover xoxo
GrowingTree

Post by GrowingTree »

happy belated birthday!
GrowingTree
Xanthia

Post by Xanthia »

Hi Becomingbutterfly,

Seeing your name on the birthday congratulations list made me realize we haven't heard from you for a while. I trust that this is a truly great thing, as I believe you have BECOME Butterfly. Please feel free to post an update any time. As always, never pressure to share.

Wishing you a very happy celebration for the beginning of your personal new year. May today be followed by a wonderful 12 months.

Sent with whatever you'd most appreciate.

With care,
Xanthia
becomingbutterfly

Post by becomingbutterfly »

Dear friends, I am so touched by the birthday wishes from the last couple years! <3

It's been a wild and beautiful adventure for sure. I spent three years at my dream job advocating for vulnerable people (homeless, trafficking survivors, foster youth, pregnant women and their children, prisoners, the elderly, immigrants, etc.) and creating programs for churches to meet their needs. This fall, I moved cross-country again to pursue a graduate degree so I can continue to grow. I aim to one day be a lobbyist on behalf of human dignity.

This time hasn't been without challenges. There's been some low lows for sure. But I must say my twenties have been the best years of my life. Traveling, making wonderful friends, dating, a dream job and now grad school so I can grow into an even greater destiny - it's all too wonderful and beautiful.

Just dropping in because I needed a soft place to land today. Grateful for all of you <3
"Isn't it bewildering…that everything is so beautiful, despite all the horrors that exist?" ~Sophie Scholl
Fleur

Post by Fleur »

Hello BecomingButterfly,

How lovely to read from you. Thank you for sharing some highlights of recent years

Wishing you very well for graduate school - and for aspiration to be a lobbyist for human concerns

You mentioned needing a soft place to land today. Anything more you'd like to add?

May you enjoy this week in a different part of the country from your recent workplace

Sending clarity and wisdom for returning to study plus caring hugs