I Graduated

This is a safe area that discusses stories and experiences of a positive nature surrounding healing, for the abused and loved ones. This area is safe from triggering and explicit material.

Moderators: Harmony, ajei

becomingbutterfly

Re: I Graduated

Post by becomingbutterfly »

Thanks, Harmony! I was amazed at how fast it all fell into place. Very blessed.

ajei, the move went mostly smoothly. I had some car trouble but that is being fixed. Thank you too.

Fleur, thank you dear one. I really do love exploring this city. It's so beautiful and has more to do than I could ever hope to accomplish in a lifetime. :)

Aww Jonesy, that made me laugh. *grins* :D

nelson, ewwww no more school! Haha, glad to hear you're out of surgery and doing okay.

Just wanted to pop in to say thanks and that I love my new job. It's not always easy since I still am just starting to meet people here. But it's a fresh start, a new day, and the sun keeps rising. :)
"Isn't it bewildering…that everything is so beautiful, despite all the horrors that exist?" ~Sophie Scholl
Fleur

Post by Fleur »

Dearest BecomingButterfly

Thank you so very much for popping in

Seems to me you have flown to and embraced your new beginning

I trust you shall meet with people who are positive, helpful, happy and kind, gentle in all respects

May you be truly blessed in every aspect, fly higher than You dreamt possible

May your inner knowing, wisdom always guide you to what is best for yourself

Safe soft hugs my beautiful friend

Much caring
Onward to a safe community for all people in which to thrive ~ gentle hugs [if okay] ~ Fleur
there

Post by there »

Wow, I'm so glad things are falling into place for you! With a broad skills base, it really gives some flexibility and choice, yes? I feel the same way about my education in communications. It's served and is serving me well.
All women are beautiful. Period.
I deserve better than survival.
Joe

Post by Joe »

Congratulations,

Hope your efforts bring you prosperity!
Anger is a poison you drink expecting the other person to die
-unknown

“Insanity is relative. It depends on who has who locked in what cage.”
― Ray Bradbury
recover

Post by recover »

Hi dear becomingbutterfly,
i noticed it is your birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

hope you are well and the day is joyful.
love,
recover xoxoxo
Fleur

Post by Fleur »

Dear BecomingButterfly

May your new personal year be even better than last 12 months

Happy birthday beautiful friend
Last edited by Jonesy on Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed MT to NT
Onward to a safe community for all people in which to thrive ~ gentle hugs [if okay] ~ Fleur
Jonesy
Director
Director

Post by Jonesy »

BIG smile for the flying girl
You are important

Email: jonesy@isurvive.org
becomingbutterfly

Post by becomingbutterfly »

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((there, recover, Fleur, Jonesy))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

And Joe, thank you and nice to meet you!

Hi sweet friends,
Thanks so much for the well-wishes and kind birthday wishes. You guys will always hold a special place in my heart.

For my birthday, I went to dinner with some of my new friends in the big city and my roommate and I went to an incredible museum with a display that looked like you were standing amid galaxies of starlight. It was magical. Plus, my office threw a surprise party for me. I'm the youngest person working there by a long shot, so they look out for me, and have fun claiming I'm such an innocent young'un, and tease me about not having a boyfriend, haha.

Feelings-wise, things are a bit up and down, but it's like night and day compared to even a year ago, let alone 4 years ago. I'm probably going to start therapy again, just to keep the healing process going. Love my job - it keeps me on my toes for sure.

Hope things are going well for each of you. If you like musicals, might I suggest the Hamilton the musical soundtrack. It's fabulous! Here's to every bit of healing and happiness you deserve. Might pop in during the holidays just to say hi.

Sending much love and caring,
butterfly <3
"Isn't it bewildering…that everything is so beautiful, despite all the horrors that exist?" ~Sophie Scholl
Jonesy
Director
Director

Post by Jonesy »

Hi lovely becomingbutterfly

So glad you fluttered by... always awesome to hear from you. Always welcome here at home ;)
You are important

Email: jonesy@isurvive.org
ajei

Post by ajei »

Wow becomingbutterfly...so good to hear from you...your post has left me with the biggest smile. Take good care of you.

ajei