Saying hi

An area for new members to introduce themselves, as well as a place where all members can share concerns, questions or general posts.
Everyone is welcome here.

Moderators: Harmony, quixote, Jonesy

SemperFi

Saying hi

Post by SemperFi »

:)

Hello, SemperFi here. This is my first post so I’m not really sure what to talk about but... my intention of being here is to be a part of some group or something social where I can relate and find support through the stories and experiences of others. I find one on one therapy terrifying and uncomfortable and since I spend a lot of my time online I decided to join a forum.

I find myself lost in my own head these days lately trying to cope with my depression and anxiety. I hope after looking through the discussions on this site and being a part of them, I will be able to find ways to start to feel better in and out of my own skin and find helpful ways to improve or even change my habits and my way of thinking.

Hopefully, this post doesn’t seem too formal as I don’t know the vibe here yet but just a little introduction about myself. I hope everyone here has the support they need as well and I look forward to being active and seeking the answers I need to move on and lead a better life. ((:

Semper
ephes

Saying hi

Post by ephes »

Hello

and welcome! Don't worry about being too formal or not formal enough, all kinds of vibes here.
However unsettling at first I think one on one therapy - with a gifted therapist - is a good way for most people to help healing.
I was glad I found this site and joined, there are moments when I do want to interact but I can't handle 3D people and this forum in its blissful 2D format helps. Hope you find what you are looking for.

Sending smiles and encouraging thoughts
Xanthia

Saying hi

Post by Xanthia »

Hi SempleFi,

Welcome to iSurvive; although the reason you have joined is sad, I'm happy to meet you.

May you find what you seek.

With care,
Xanthia
Jonesy
Director
Director

Re: Saying hi

Post by Jonesy »

Hi SemperFi

A warm welcome to isurvive ;)
You are important

Email: jonesy@isurvive.org
there

Post by there »

Welcome, SemperFi.
All women are beautiful. Period.
I deserve better than survival.
EasyStreet

Post by EasyStreet »

Welcome, SemperFi! This is a great bunch of people to learn and grow with. Hope you can find some of what you need here!
EasyStreet
Thanks for being

(On this forum, in my tribe, chatting or not, prosper and thrive!)
Flifflo

Post by Flifflo »

Welcome SemperFi,

I hope you get the support you need here. It’s an amazing inclusive group.

Warmly,
Flifflo
EasyStreet

Post by EasyStreet »

SemperFi,

If your name has something to do with your real identity, just want you to know that I'm a peacetime disabled non-USMC veteran, and if you have been in the military at all, you know how hard it is to deal with you own "weakness" and still project what you need to project to survive.

This is a different place completely. Your comfort level determines your level of participation.
No one is coming out of left field to attack you. You can listen, you can talk, you can withdraw for a while, you can come back.

Some of my best friends have been Marines, and I have a strong personal connection for the Corps.

SemperFi!
EasyStreet
Thanks for being

(On this forum, in my tribe, chatting or not, prosper and thrive!)