New here

An area for new members to introduce themselves, as well as a place where all members can share concerns, questions or general posts.
Everyone is welcome here.

Moderators: Harmony, quixote, Jonesy

Jdream

New here

Post by Jdream »

Hi, I’m new to this site. My therapist recommended I use this site as a support in between sessions. I don’t know how to do this or what to say. It takes time for me to feel comfortable and secure enough to open up.
Jonesy
Director
Director

Re: New here

Post by Jonesy »

Hi Jdream

It's lovely to see you, welcome to isurvive. May you quickly feel comfortable posting - take some time to browse ;)
You are important

Email: jonesy@isurvive.org
solana

Post by solana »

welcome :)
You are stronger than you know.
quixote

Post by quixote »

Jdream,
Welcome to isurvive. This is a good place to hang out. The posts are interesting to read. When you are ready, try posting.
quixote
Harbor

Post by Harbor »

Welcome, Jdream

By all means get comfortable and get to know us by what we have shared here. We were all new here once, and we know what it's like to open up to a new audience. We'll be here for you when you are ready, and we will sit with you after.
"'Safe Harbor' is a state of mind... it's the place - in reality or metaphor - to which one goes in times of trouble or worry. It can be a friendship, marriage, church, garden, beach, poem, prayer, or song." -Luanne Rice
Jdream

Post by Jdream »

Thank you everyone for being so welcoming.
Last edited by Harmony on Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited trigger indicator from MT to NT due to no triggering language nor content.