Intro and Hello

An area for new members to introduce themselves, as well as a place where all members can share concerns, questions or general posts.
Everyone is welcome here.

Moderators: Harmony, quixote, Jonesy

flowermelt

Intro and Hello

Post by flowermelt »

Hi guys, I am new to this forum! I can't believe it has taken me all this time to join a place where there is so much support and people to talk to who have gone through what I have, but now I feel ready to talk about what happened to me all them years ago.
I made my first post yesterday called "Dear Diary.." in the "Poems and Creative writing" section. It came from my real diary entry and to be able to express how I feel to others who understand my pain made me feel more better than I can say.
I hope to really get along and be apart of this forum and get to know you all so much, and support you and hoping you support me also.
Lots of love from Flowermelt xxx
Last edited by Harmony on Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited trigger indicator from MT to NT due to no triggering language
Ashia
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Intro and Hello

Post by Ashia »

Hi flowermelt

Welcome to isurvive. Good job on sharing so honestly yesterday. I hope you find all the caring and support you deserve.

With caring
Ashia
fight4me

Post by fight4me »

Hi flowermelt

Welcome to this very safe and friendly place
Just take your time
And well don't for taking this step

Sending support

Fight4me
Jonesy
Director
Director

Post by Jonesy »

Hi flowermelt

A warm welcome to isurvive ;)
You are important

Email: jonesy@isurvive.org
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Hey flowermelt
Just wanted to welcome you here and hope you find this place as comforting and helpful as I have. This place is filled with amazing people.
Yes I read your dear diary thread. Thank you for sharing it. Although I’m so sorry for all you went through. I get it, I feel many things just like you.

Take care of yourself.

Shirley
There is always a silver lining.
flowermelt

Post by flowermelt »

Hi guys, lovely to greet you all! I just want to say already how lovely it is to be able to express myself and speak to people who are so understanding and kind. I had no one or no where to turn to and to be able to turn to you guys for support, whether i'm having a good day or a bad day, is the most wonderful thing ever to me.

Yesterday i had a very BAD day, but today i'm feeling bright and so much BETTER! : ) i guess this is all a part of the healing process and i know it's not going to be easy, and some days are going to be so damn hard but i know that even during those very dark days that at least now i have somewhere to turn, and that somewhere is here. I really think i found my sanctuary. : )

Thank you for all your generosity and support. And kind words. I believe this place is really going to help me and the positive affect is already starting to kick in. : )

Love flowermelt xxx
Last edited by Harmony on Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited trigger indicator from MT to NT due to no triggering language
fight4me

Post by fight4me »

Hi

I am glad you feel part of this place already

I think it’s awsone
Everybody is so supportive
And the Team that holds this site together are fantastic

I have even met my best friend here
And I am still connecting with others

Sending you a supportive safe hug if ok