Hello, I'm new here

An area for new members to introduce themselves, as well as a place where all members can share concerns, questions or general posts.
Everyone is welcome here.

Moderators: Harmony, quixote, Jonesy

Aquamarina

Hello, I'm new here

Post by Aquamarina »

Hiya everyone, I just joined and want to say hi :) A few years ago I found out that I'm a survivor of very severe childhood abuse. The memories just started to surface and ever since dealing with them and healing from the past has been my main job.

At first I felt like keeping all the memories and emotions to myself only, looking for people with similar experiences didn't even cross my mind - I guess the time wasn't right. I've been browsing the forum and reading posts, feeling for others. Our experiences are of course very unfortunate, but for me it is a great relief to finally find out that I am not the only one and that these issues can be discussed.
Harmony
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hello, I'm new here

Post by Harmony »

Welcome Aquamarina,

Glad you found our safe community. Many of our members have found this a place of great support. Isurvive is a community of survivors who share their healing experiences with one another. You will find a wide variety of people from all over the globe. Some will resonate others will not. Don't worry you are ok here.

with care,
Harmony
Jonesy
Director
Director

Post by Jonesy »

Hi Aquamarina

Very happy that you found us, welcome to isurvive
You are important

Email: jonesy@isurvive.org
iwillthrive

Post by iwillthrive »

Welcome aquamarina. Sorry for the reasons you are here but glad you have found us.

iwillthrive
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Hey aquamarine,
Welcome. I’m glad you felt the time was right and joined us here. I had never spoken with anyone who had been through csa or anything so I was seeking chats with people who had been through the same or similar things to myself and have only been here 3 weeks but I’m so glad google brought me here.
I’ve felt welcomed and finally someone understands.

Wishing you peace

Shirley
There is always a silver lining.