A big thank you to...

An area for important announcements and reminders regarding isurvive.
This section will keep you updated with what's going on within our organization.

Moderator: Jonesy

Jonesy
Director
Director

A big thank you to...

Post by Jonesy » Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:52 pm

A big thank you to all the members who were in the position of being able to afford monetary donations to isurvive over the past year. There is no doubt that without such acts of kindness, this charity would struggle to remain operational.

I would also like to thank the moderators who donate so freely of their time to ensure isurvive remains a safe landing place for all of us to give and receive support. Without their selfless presence, it would be difficult for me to keep isurvive running so effectively. You guys rock.

Another immense thank you goes to Vince for all the behind the scenes work he oversees - ensuring that our server runs smoothly, that any technical hitches are speedily rectified, that upgrades to our boards are carried out as/when required and above all for doing this at greatly reduced fees in recognition of our charity status… to the point that I have to keep reminding him to submit an invoice.

For your information here is an indication of our outgoings during 2012;
• Renewal of chat room = $160 (USD) or $154 (AUD) or £99 (GBP)
• Website upgrade = $502 (USD) or $483 (AUD) or £312 (GBP)
• Remuneration to Vince (bare minimum amount)
• Post Office Box = $52 (USD) or $50 (AUD) or £32 (GBP)
• Lawyer fees (currently engaged to review and revise our policies) = $3000 (USD) or $2887 (AUD) or £1861 (GBP)
(final amount not yet clear)

I wish all of you peace, happiness and the energy to keep your head up as you walk as tall as you can on your journey. Please take very good care of yourselves... and keep on swimming.
You are important
Email: jonesy@hush.com

Jonesy
Director
Director

Re: A big thank you to...

Post by Jonesy » Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:03 pm

Hi everyone

And here I am again, another year down the line.

Thanks to everyone who found themselves in a position to be able to give financially to isurvive during 2013 - we also had several anonymous donations, for which we are extremely grateful.

I extend thanks to the entire moderating team, without whom this place wouldn't run so smoothly. Also to Vince for his continued help and support.

Most of all, I would like to thank each and every member for their priceless support to each other. You are the people who make this place what it is.

Wishing you all good things in this coming year.
You are important

Jonesy
Director
Director

Re: A big thank you to...

Post by Jonesy » Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:26 am

Hi everyone

Oops... :? I forgot to pop in here at my usual December time.

Belated thanks to those of you who were able to donate cash to isurvive last year - as always any amount is much appreciated and all of it goes to help with the running costs and to ensure the future of our site.

Outgoings for last year totalled £471.86/ $758.05 (IT, stationery, chat room, Hushmail account)
You are important